スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Nathan Chen

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/column/figurekoi/news/201801110000115.html

The first-ever five 4 rotating hub, gold arranged Hanyu  candidate Chen

<Competitors of other countries (5)>

The opening of the Pyeongchang Olympic Games came about a month later. The Japanese campaign will head out to the medals for 4 consecutive tournaments since Shizuka Arakawa gold medalist Turin Olympics in 2006. Now the series entitled "rivals from other countries" will introduce interesting players of male and female single. The 5th is Nathan Chen (US).

◇ ◇

Hanyu aiming at the top of the Olympics, Uno 's biggest rival is a childish child of the 4 - turn era. When I debuted senior last season, I jumped to the top of the world quickly with the height of the jumping technology. At the Pyeongchang Olympics venue in February 17 at the 4 Continents Championships, it was the first free ever to succeed in four rotations five times. Hanyu, Uno and other top three players took a high level battle that jumps four 4 revolutions and raised a name for the Olympic gold medal candidate.

Even at the national championships held the other day, five successful 4 types of 4 jumps free were decided and I decided to participate in the first Olympics in the victory. Chen is the only player who can jump five out of six types with 4 rotations excluding quad axle (4 turns and half) that no one has jumped yet. Although there are plans to challenge up to six kinds of five at free, this season I tried various jump composition for each game. It is still unknown how many jumps to jump at the Olympics. "I will be confident, heading for February" will let you be creepy.

This season of the game is challenging the free program which puts its own roots repeatedly. Born as an immigrant Chinese parent, he worked on gymnastics and ballet as well as skating from a young age. Based on such career, the choreography of Mr. Laurie Nicole chose the movie "Small village small dancer" depicting the real ballet dancer in China. Mr. Lee Tsunshin of the main character exiled China and was a successful dancer in the United States, Chen said that he met with himself directly in this winter and heard the story.

"When I heard the story I felt that there was quite a lot in common with my parents and my parents came to the United States from China and experienced various sufferings.I was struggling hard to send a good life to my life Talking with him, understanding deepened by watching a movie, I hope to be able to lead to good acting based on that. " With love for family, I jump like a ballet dancer beautifully and I will shine on the stage of the Olympic games. 【Takahashi Izumi Ear】

◆ Nathan Chen Born in Salt Lake City, USA on May 5, 1999. Start playing at the age of 3. 15 years Junior Grand Prix final winner. He won 4 continental championships in 17 years. 17 years Grand Prix final. My best vest is SP 104 · 12 points, free 204 · 34 points, total 307 · 46 points. My hobbies are cycling, reading. 166 cm.

コメント